So you're interested in getting some delicious pops, right? Well, here is what you need to know.
Mone’s Cake Pops provides custom cake pops at below market pricing. Pops can be used as favors for baby showers, wedding and birthday parties, or simply a nice accent to any dessert table. Pops can also be used as a nice, sentimental way to show someone how you are feeling, whether you want to express joy or sadness, each mood can be portrayed.
Planning a child’s birthday party and hate wasting all the left over cake and dealing with the sugar high that most kids get from cake? Pops are a great way to fit into any child’s birthday theme but it also reduces the amount of sugar intake that children get from a regular sheet cake. The pops are cute, the kids love them and they make great party favors for the kiddies to take home. Also, candles push easily into the top of the pops for a cute “birthday cake” option.
Mone’s Cake Pops provides a variety of flavors and welcomes the challenge of new designs. If a design cannot be done a certain way, similar variations will be offered that will be sure to please.
Mone’s Cake Pops also does a number of other desserts as well!! Please look below for details.
Pricing is very simple and is set for no matter what the design.
- 1/2 dozen – $15 (comes in a wine glass, mason jar, coffee mug, beer mug or on a cake pop stand
- 1 dozen – $25 (comes in a wine glass, mason jar, coffee mug, beer mug or on a cake pop stand
- 2 dozen – $45 (comes in a box) / $50 (comes with (2) cake pop stands)
- 3 dozen – Add $25 to your 2 dozen cost
- 4 dozen – Add $45/$50 to your 2 dozen cost
Example 1: Customer wants 2 dozen unicorn pops. Total cost is $45. Customer states that they would like the pops on a stand. Total cost is now $50.
Example 2: Customer wants 5 dozen emoji pops in a box. Total cost is $115. $45 for the first two dozen with no box + $45 for the next two dozen with no box + $25 for the last dozen with no box. If customer decided they did want cake pop stands, they would need to add $5 for every 2 dozen pops ordered. Total cost would then be $125
If alcohol infused pops are ordered, just add $5 to the amounts above:
- 1 dozen – $30 (comes in a wine glass, mason jar, coffee mug, beer mug or on a cake pop stand
- 2 dozen – $50 (comes in a box) / $55 (comes with (2) cake pop stands)
- 3 dozen – Add $30 to your 2 dozen cost
- 4 dozen – Add $50/$55 to your 2 dozen cost
- Red Velvet
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Butter Pecan
- Carrot Cake
- Pumpkin Spice
- Almond Joy
- Chocolate Dipped in Mint Chocolate
- Chocolate with Peanut Butter Chips
If a flavor you like is not listed, please just request and I can let you know if I do that flavor or not.
- Hennessy Infused Pops
- Smirnoff Flavored Infused Pops
- Baileys Rum Infused Pops
- Captain Morgan (Spiced Rum) Infused Pops
- Appleton Rum (Jamaican Rum) Flavored Infused Pops
Most of the pops can be infused with alcohol bulb. If you would like a pop infused with alcohol, an additional $5/dozen will be added to the total cost.
Some combinations that past customers have tried:
- Red Velvet Cake/Hennessy
- Red Velvet Cake/Baileys
- Carrot Cake/Appleton Rum
- Carrot Cake/Spiced Rum
- Chocolate Cake/Baileys Rum
- Strawberry Cake/Berry Ciroc
- Funfetti/Whipped Cream Vodka
- Pineapple Cake/Pineapple Vodka
- Yellow Cake/Hennessy
- Yellow Cake/Baileys